Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long time no blog

Hello my fellow bloggers!

I apologize for my lack of posts the past few weeks! School plus working 30 hours a week is something I would highly not recommend!

But back to the Italy business... I found a really great book that you can buy that has all the little tips and secrets to a successful trip to Italy. Florence is highlighted the most in this book by Suzanne Morrison. She is a frequent traveler to land of pasta and wine which has made her an expert on all the little spots you don't want to miss while you are there.

This book was recommended to me by a friend who is looking to travel to Italy after he graduates. After doing a bit of research I have found that it is recommended by a decent amount of bloggers who have also traveled to Italy!

I have also been considering more universities in the Florence area. Below is a short clip on Study Abroad Italy, Florence University of the Arts. This is a great school for anyone in a liberal arts area of study. So take a look and I'll be back with more helpful hints when it comes to studying abroad in Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment