Monday, October 11, 2010

Secret Spots of Italy- Hard to come by via Internet!

Going abroad is something I've always wanted to do but it is also something that I have come to fear. Not only does the expense give me a headache, the idea of visiting a country that speaks another language is more than intimidating. On top of that, how will I know what to do? There are numerous websites that will tell you the top ten things you can do in Italy... You can pick one and I'm sure you would have a great trip. But I also noticed that all of these websites are the same... Go to the Colosseum, visit ancient Pompeii, tour Amalfi Coast...

But as a young and very curious college girl I have to admit that I am looking for a little more than the normal italian vacation...

After researching a bit I found a great website that highlights the secret and special spots of Italy, perfect for swimming and sun bathing, shopping, photography, and museums.

The site titled Why go Italy? is great. I especially liked reading an article about why it's great to be a woman in Italy and also the one that highlights those amazing secret spots.

I am still on the search for the best secret food, shopping, and photo-op places so stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment