Monday, September 6, 2010

New to this Blogging thing...

Hello!

My name is Ashley and I am a Junior at Colorado State University majoring in Journalism and Technical Communication with a concentration in Public Relations. For my Online Writing class I am required to do a blog throughout the semester.

Soooo... since I am extremely interested in studying abroad next school year I am going to focus my blog on Italy and Italian language and culture. My goal is to completely highlight all aspects of Italian culture and to focus in on specific areas and events that take place.

Keep in mind I have never traveled outside the United States before so for those of you who have, well, some of my findings may seem a little juvenile. Let's hope I can at least offer you something interesting to ponder.

That said, I look forward to learning how to blog and to make an effective site for people looking to visit Italy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment